“Washington and the World in the Age of Obama”
Susan Glasser, POLITICO
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 - 7 p.m.
- Baker, P. & Glasser, S. (2005). Kremlin Rising: Vladimir Putin’s Russia and the End of Revolution. New York: Scribner.
- Contributors of Foreign Policy Magazine, Lynch, M., Hounshell, B., & Glasser, S. (2011). Revolution in the Arab World: Tunisia, Egypt, And the Unmaking of an Era. http://www.foreignpolicy.com/
- Glasser, S. (February 27, 2012). Nasty electoral rhetoric goes global. Reuters. Retrieved from http://blogs.reuters.com/susanglasser/2012/02/27/nasty-electoral-rhetoric-goes-global/.
- Glaser, S. (August 8, 2011). Revolution’s End. Foreign Policy. Retrieved from http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/08/08/revolutions_end
- Glaser, S. (July/August 2012). Head of State. Foreign Policy. Retrieved from http://www.foreignpolicy.com/2012/06/18/Head_of_State
- Glaser, S. (April 29, 2013). Minister No. Foreign Policy. Retrieved from http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/04/29/minister_no
- Glasser, S. (Speaker). (Streamed live on December 13, 2012). US Foreign Policy in 2013 and Beyond. World Affairs Council. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfBikc-Ot4A
- Glasser, S. & Dunne, M. (Guest Speakers). (March 25, 2013). John Kerry Faces New and Old Challenges in the Middle East. PBS News Hour. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA6Ccg43g6g.